Feb. 26 1:30 p.m.
I seem to be suffering from a mild case of writer’s block as of late. In fact, compared to last month, when I was writing like gangbusters*, I haven’t written much at all. *I can’t believe I wrote gangbusters but you know I used the word cattywampus last month, so I suppose it shouldn’t be surprising that I come up with strange words every now and then. I was going to pause to look both words up to check out the etymology but I’ll do that later when I have more time to look those words up along with other useless minutia on my list of things to Google.
Anyway, at least I’ve started writing on my “things to write about” list again today and in order to refresh my memory when I post again later on, I will henceforth** type up the list with some additional thoughts. **Nice word – don’t think I’ve ever said that word aloud.
1. Humming: Humming woman I worked with and hummingbird story
2. The Bachelor: Monkeys in Thailand (my monkey experiences)
3. Travel Bucket List: Add Thailand, talk about Machu Picchu
4. Mr. and Mrs. Bigfoot
5. My art experiences (other school experiences)
6. Dog walk crows (“Buddies”) and other birds
7. Bedazzled (original movie)
That’s all folks. I will post about the above items when I’m more inspired.